Music has been around since the beginning of time, and for good reason! Here are 7 top reasons by Mark Maxwell, why music is so important in our lives.
Everyone loves music. Music is everywhere, it pervades our world. Everyone knows music has power and importance. But have you ever stopped to consider why? What it is about music that gives it so much power and importance?
Here are seven top reasons:
- Music is a universal language. It inspires common human feelings and bridges gaps between cultures that spoken languages cannot. It brings people together and creates universal community.
- Music inspires and evokes emotion in a healthy way. It touches our emotional being and evokes moods and feelings that are sometimes difficult to express. It can change a difficult mood and make it happy or excited; it can change a light mood and take it deeper and more profound.
- Music enhances learning and makes it more enjoyable. It is scientifically proven that music enhances brain functioning. Playing music uses many brain functions simultaneously: motor control, imagination, hearing, sight, memory, etc.
- Music creates ambiance. You can use music in any environment to enhance and augment what is already there. Consider the difference between a party with music and one without, or a sporting event, or a movie, or a romantic restaurant, or driving in your car…
- Music is spiritual. Music is of the spirit and inspirational to the spirit. All religions use music to help express spiritual values, and all religions use music to uplift the spirit.
- Music sparks the imagination. It invokes mental imagery and inner scenery that opens the mind to amazing insight and spans the distance between the stars.
- Music is a simple pleasure. All it takes is your ears and your imagination.
I believe that at the center of the phenomenon of the magic that music creates is the spiritual aspect. Music is a gift from God, a sacred expression of the Universal Life Force Energy that creates us all.
If you want to improve your songwriting skills, then you should check out the Superior Songwriting Program by Singorama! This program will teach you the techniques and tips you need to write songs that are both personal and professional. You'll learn how to capture your ideas and turn them into dynamite songs that resonate with your audience.
The Superior Songwriting Program by Singorama.
Enroll today and see how this program can help you take your songwriting to the next level!
*This page contains affiliate links from which we earn a commission at no extra cost to you.